• Roundtrip airfare from China
• All trip expenses
• Personal travelers insurance
• Group liability insurance
• Camp t-shirts and sweatshirts
• Professional camp staff
Camp Does Not Include:
• Passport and American visa fees
• Roundtrip transportation to Chinese airport
• Souvenirs or gifts
• Damage caused by your student
• All Inclusive Cost (No Hidden Fees)
• Safety is our number one promise!
• 1 adult per 8 students
• All staff are professional camp counselors with comprehensive background checks.
• All host families and American chaperones have had comprehensive background checks.
• All staff are First Aid and CPR certified.
• All waterfront staff are lifeguard certified, as well.
• Professional Camp Software to keep track of students’ payment, personal, and medical information. This is easily accessible from anywhere for fast emergency response.
Requirements to Join the Camp:
• Students must be at least 11 years old by the first day of camp.
• Students should not have had their 18th birthday before the last day of camp.
• Students should be willing to attempt speaking in English at all times.
• Students should have a desired to show independence.
• Students should not have any disruptive behavior, such as fighting.
• Students should be open minded.
• All previous and current medical and behavioral information should be shared in the camp software prior to camp.